The Neuroscience of Leadership and Performance
Based on the NeuroTREAD™ model, how to Think, Regulate, Engage, Adapt and Develop with the brain in mind.
“TRACTION” summarises the latest neuroscience research on how to transform managers into agile leaders of change and performance.
Over 7,000 managers across various industries have benefitted from Kristen’s neuroscience approach in the last seven years.
By understanding the mechanics of their own brain, managers can engineer their own change and support change in others.
- Discover an easy 30-second circuit breaker to reset when under pressure
- Does your brain run out of steam mid-afternoon? Learn valuable tools to get your brain performing at its’ peak for longer
- Understand emotion contagion and how to motivate high performance in individuals
- Explore why leading change is hard and how to become an adaptive leader
- How to have better conversations through a brain-based coaching approach
GST included in price.
Interested in attending a live event? Please register your interest for more information.
Live events will be scheduled for November-December 2017.
If you wish to order more than 20 books, please contact email@example.com